- Youth mentoring integrates the needs of multiple stakeholders. It is a place where business strategy, organizational mastery, and community needs come together:
- Lost human potential due to our nation's educational achievement gap results in the economic equivalent of a permanent recession
- 1 in 5 American youth did not finish high school in 2013
- 65% of all jobs will require some kind of post-secondary education by 2020
- Youth mentoring is the number one form of skills-based volunteerism
We offer two transformative, one-on-one mentoring programs, made available to all of Lee County's public high schools and middle schools
- Take Stock in Children is a statewide scholarship program for at-risk students that provides a unique opportunity for deserving students from low-income homes to escape the cycle of poverty through education
- Student Advocacy & Mentoring Partnership offers low-income students the opportunity to achieve success by providing college and career planning resources and mentoring. Students in STAMP are also offered community scholarships, which they can apply for.
"We recognize that today's youth are the future of our company...we need to take responsibility for better preparing them for tangible roles in the corporate workforce."