Purchase Kids Tag Art
Lee County Kids Tag Art is an educational fundraising project created in partnership with the Lee County Tax Collector's Office and designed to benefit the art classrooms in Lee County Public Schools. The program is offered annually to each elementary school’s fifth-grade students. We are proud to have a program that brings businesses, students, families, and government together to increase awareness and support art in education.
The program is designed to teach children how art is used in commerce, exhibited by 120+ specialty license plates in Florida. 5,600 fifth grade students within 49 public schools will have the opportunity to create a design that will become their very own front-end decorative license plate!
The program is fun and easy – here’s how it works:
- Students develop their own theme and create a design on the template provided
- Student designs are made available for purchase by family and friends upon completion
- Classroom teachers select finalist designs
- Finalists are submitted for judging and two students from each school receive an Award of Distinction
- Winning plates from each school are made available for sale to the public
- Funds from the sale of plates, along with business sponsorships, will directly support art classrooms in participating district schools
Thank you to our generous sponsors.